Monday, September 26, 2011

Tweaking the Fall Decor



Before I had finished putting out all of the fall decor accessories,  I started tweaking the fall decor that I had already displayed.

Remember the Dining Room Table?


I changed the look with a larger ceramic white pumpkin from TJ Maxx.

 

I think the larger ceramic white pumpkin looks better on the dining room table.

I moved the small orange pumpkin to the living room.


When I was taking photos the other day of the kitchen dining area side table,  I noticed that the wall above the side table looked bare.

I added a brass pot with greenery from the old guest room (aka Sophie's Room).



Here is closer look at side table top.


I like how the brass pot and greenery warmed the area above the side table.


I am almost finished with the interior fall decor, and I will be sharing the den mantel later this week.


I will be linking to the following parties this week:


Linda at Coastal Charm

The Girl Creative


Our fall weather has been wonderful! I hope you are enjoying your fall season!


Thanks for following my adventures.  I love your comments!

Wanda

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that white pumpkin, I may just have to run to the store and see if they have more!;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments! Tell me what you think!