Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Tablescape

On Tuesday, I went over to my new friend Billie's house.  She has a very beautiful home, and since Easter is this weekend, I wanted to share her dining room tablescape with you.  (The pictures were taken with my Iphone).


It is quite charming.  Here is a close-up of the center piece.

Here is a look at the place setting.


I love the rabbit in the basket napkin ring!


Here is one of the bunnies at the corner of the centerpiece.


The "Frog Rabbit" and goodies will be a gift to the children who live across the street from her.


A Big Thank You to Billie for sharing her tablescape!


Everyone Have a Happy Easter Weekend!!


Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Your friends Easter tablescape is charming! The Bunny in a Basket napkin rings are fantastic! I have never seen anything like it! Happy Easter ... Susie

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments! Tell me what you think!